Wednesday 18 May 2011

friendship poems~

http://www.friendship.com.au/quotes/quofri.html
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"
-Walter Winchell 

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
- Sent by Lysha  

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."
- Albert Camus (also attributed to Maimonidies)
 

 "Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up."
- Bible: Ecclesiastes 

"Truth and tears clear the way to a deep and lasting friendship."

"True friendship is never serene."
- Mariede Svign  


AND I JUST LOVE MY FRIENDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment